Does flirting with cousin count as cheating?

Get this. My wife comes up to me tells me she been talking to this "so called cousin" I never met and she refused to introduce me. So she tells me they been talking after I found some dirty talk messages I read on her phone via Facebook messenger opened while she was showering. I had my suspicions due to phone talks only happening when am not around. Typically she always talks to family and friends regularly without any due secrets. So it's not like she cheated, it's just flirting right? Does flirting with cousin count as cheating?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Who flirts with their cousin? If she has nothing to hide then she should just tell you.

I mean you could do your own little investigation to find out what's happening. But it sounds like whatever you do, (whether you do anything or not) it's just going to make you paranoid.

Which is probably going to toxic for your marriage.

0|0
    0|0
    • You're right am on the edge of this marriage am already paranoid.

• Show All
    • Lol and start drama. No thanks. I rather not waste my time.

• Fair enough well good luck whatever you decide to do. Hope it all works out for the best whatever that may be.

Most Helpful Guy

• She is lying to you, and if she'd be willing to talk to a cousin like that, you definitely don't want to be with her. Dump her.

0|0
    0|0
    • But it's a wife of 10 years man. I can't just walk away with kids involved

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• At the very least it is disrespectful. Also if you think it is cheating, then it is.

0|1
    0|0
    • My friend said I'd you have to hide conversation from your spouse that's intimate you're cheating. Then I feel I wasn't there emotionally so I feel I pushed her being too lonely at home that she wanted something else. I don't know.

• Ohhhh this isn't good. It's time to have a talk with her. You may aswell let it all out on what you know. This is still a form of cheating. If it's only through text, it will lead to more. You need to confront her. And also, this type of behavior is usually cause by 1 of two things. Your either not giving her enough, or it stemmed from her childhood. Please dont think I'm saying this is your fault tho. She should be telling you what she wants and needs from you. Just listen, be more attentive, compliment her more, never stop flirting with her. Treat her the way you did when you first met. Couples councilling could help too.

0|0
    0|0
  • honeyyyyyyyyyy

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• She's not talking to a cousin. I'd get a divorce.

0|0
    0|0
  • Alabama 101

0|0
    0|0
    • What's Alabama 101 movie?

Recommended myTakes