Does flirting with cousin count as cheating?

Get this. My wife comes up to me tells me she been talking to this "so called cousin" I never met and she refused to introduce me. So she tells me they been talking after I found some dirty talk messages I read on her phone via Facebook messenger opened while she was showering. I had my suspicions due to phone talks only happening when am not around. Typically she always talks to family and friends regularly without any due secrets. So it's not like she cheated, it's just flirting right? Does flirting with cousin count as cheating?

43

Most Helpful Girl

• Who flirts with their cousin? If she has nothing to hide then she should just tell you.

I mean you could do your own little investigation to find out what's happening. But it sounds like whatever you do, (whether you do anything or not) it's just going to make you paranoid.

Which is probably going to toxic for your marriage.

• You're right am on the edge of this marriage am already paranoid.

• Lol and start drama. No thanks. I rather not waste my time.

• Fair enough well good luck whatever you decide to do. Hope it all works out for the best whatever that may be.

Most Helpful Guy

• She is lying to you, and if she'd be willing to talk to a cousin like that, you definitely don't want to be with her. Dump her.

• But it's a wife of 10 years man. I can't just walk away with kids involved