Relationship problem. What would you do if you were in my position?

So last night, I got home from work. I messaged my boyfriend on fb for a bit later to find that I’ve been blocked. Later he told that me in a text message to let me know that he blocked me and is pulling the plug and told me that I haven’t done anything wrong and said this “Sorry to say but I’m not unblocking you on Facebook ever but just know that you have done nothing wrong. I just don’t think I will ever be the boyfriend you deserve especially now that I have two jobs. All we will ever do is come to my house and sleep and then say bye to you. No bonding together or nice dates.”

I told him I understood what he meant by not spending enough quality time together since he’s been working and asked him why didn’t he tell me earlier about this since he’s been feeling this way and then he said “Because I’ve been trying to fix my problem with you”

I told him I would talk to him about this issue in person but he hasn’t replied yet since it was late at night and must’ve fallen asleep to get ready for work.

What would you do? Because I want to sort things out.

29

Most Helpful Guy

• In the meantime, no matter how hard you try to get an honest answer you won't find anything but a lying and deception.
    you might want to create another account to see what happens, but what's the point of trying to catch the water by both of your hands if you already knew that you can't keep it for only for seconds?

If I were you, I'll drag out myself without leaving traces behind.

Most Helpful Girl

• honest version? he's not into you, at least not anymore. sorry it does suck.
    he's trying to nicely dump you basically without giving too much away.
    he may of found someone else and just been a bit too coward to truthfully say.