Relationship problem. What would you do if you were in my position?

So last night, I got home from work. I messaged my boyfriend on fb for a bit later to find that I’ve been blocked. Later he told that me in a text message to let me know that he blocked me and is pulling the plug and told me that I haven’t done anything wrong and said this “Sorry to say but I’m not unblocking you on Facebook ever but just know that you have done nothing wrong. I just don’t think I will ever be the boyfriend you deserve especially now that I have two jobs. All we will ever do is come to my house and sleep and then say bye to you. No bonding together or nice dates.”

I told him I understood what he meant by not spending enough quality time together since he’s been working and asked him why didn’t he tell me earlier about this since he’s been feeling this way and then he said “Because I’ve been trying to fix my problem with you”

I told him I would talk to him about this issue in person but he hasn’t replied yet since it was late at night and must’ve fallen asleep to get ready for work.

What would you do? Because I want to sort things out.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• In the meantime, no matter how hard you try to get an honest answer you won't find anything but a lying and deception.
    you might want to create another account to see what happens, but what's the point of trying to catch the water by both of your hands if you already knew that you can't keep it for only for seconds?

If I were you, I'll drag out myself without leaving traces behind.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• honest version? he's not into you, at least not anymore. sorry it does suck.
    he's trying to nicely dump you basically without giving too much away.
    he may of found someone else and just been a bit too coward to truthfully say.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• You should definitely make the effort, and you have the right idea about talking to him in person- this isn't something solved via texting.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's just an excuse. I'm sorry but he's just not that into you. He's two weak to break it off face to face. And I think you are being a bit dim. Ditch this. Move on

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate to say this but the story he gave is a cover up. He blocked you coz he either wants to hide something or was asked to do so.

0|0
    0|0
  • It was thought out on his part. I suspect someone else.
    I'd walk away

0|0
    0|0
  • Not worth wasting your time on, find someone who appreciates you

0|0
    0|0
  • It sounds sketchy to me, like why do you have to break up over this

0|0
    0|0
  • He has found another girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • leave that slob

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I would pursue him, try to make him understand that the relationship will work like this too, because you love him. Say that you don’t need dates, you like him, and you accept this because you love him.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes