Breaking no contact?

My boyfriend broke up with me over the phone two weeks ago. I haven't said a word to him since that call. I want him to regret breaking up with me and to miss me so I'm trying not to contact him (we're still facebook friends and he can see my posts and whatnot..). I really just want to send him a text that says, "I love you." or something like that and see what happens but I don't want to end no contact. I'm afraid if I say something it will wreck my plan to not contact him for at least a month if not more. But I'm not sure what's right...

He broke up with me because we fight all the time and he's very busy but I know he still has feelings for me and there's no one else.

33

Most Helpful Girl

• definitly do not senf him that text. sure its cool to be curious.. I've done that type of sh*t to.. but they usually don't respond. ahah I know you don't want to be without him at the moment.. but if he hasn't contacted you, don't try and contact him. you look weak and the fact that you haven't moved on and still show that you miss him will boot his ego. this will cause him to not even miss you. believe me. I don;t know why you would even want to go back to that loser. he broke up with you! it's time to be on your own and finally have some fun. get out with your friends, do stuff you always wanted to do that he distracted you from. don't be the weak one that falls into trying to win him back. if he wanted you, he would contact you. he hasn't contacted you for a reason... and you should do that same. move on with your life. I know its hard to not contact him and tell him all these nice things he USE to like to hear from you, but he doesn't want that. he wants to get over you and move on. you can move on it just takes time! send some flirty texts to other boys if your into that stuff ahah!

What Guys Said 3

• He broke up with you so knows you are thinking of him. Contacting him will confirm that. So don't make the situation worse and just move on. By doing this, you will realize that if you don't contact him, how often will he be willing to contact you? And why? Because he is lonely? or if he genuinely misses you? If you don't him off completely, you will never know.

• Yes the girls are right, The no contact is absolutely the right thing for both of you (thanx BoP,lol). With all the arguing focus on what the topics you fought about and how mature the conversations were. How, why and what was said. Make a pros and cons list of him and separately one on the relationship. Listen to your gut and be truthful with yourself. Far as FB, I need to block mine because it pains me too much to watch all the support my Ex is getting from her (single) relationship status... So I will do the same. Of course you love him, that's why we are here. Supporting each other getting healthy, your not alone. Absolutely NOTHING happens by mistake, remember that God ( of your understanding ) is either nothing or EVERYTHING ! Talk to the Skycheif your answer is in your intuitive thoughts! Good luck...

• The more time that passes the more he will be over you. However, since he ended the relationship because of the constant fighting it sounds like it was the right call. Time to move on.

What Girls Said 2

• If you want him to miss you, the only way to make that happen is to be unavailable to him to he can see what its like without you. If he wants to make things work, he will come to you.

• Your doing the right thing. Keep your distance and keep going on with your life. Stay busy and active and act as though the break up is not phasing you. Within a month, he'll start being curious and start thinking about you more and more and will want to know what's up with you. If I were you, I would block him from my FB page so he has know way of knowing what is going on with you at all. Make him truly wonder but as long as he can see your post and photos, he will know exactly what's going on with you. I've been through this before. Trust me, it will work.

• That is so tempting...to delete him on facebook so he wonders about me, but at the same time I'm afraid it will cause him to forget about me :[

• He won't forget about you , the mind plays a trick when I mean by the is that if he doesn't see what ou do everyday he's going to wonder what are you up too like jlove1 said , I'm doin the same with my exgirlfriend she broke up with me and a week later he's started contacting me little by little every 2 days I get a text from her saying hey how are you at least she's wondering how I'm doing also she even asked me if I was taken yet , she had a really high ego , good luck xoxo :)