Do you think that when a girl breaks up with a guy its always a loss of attraction?

Almost every dating "Expert" out there will tell you that when a girl decides to end the relationship its always cause he f*cked up and she lost attraction.

Do sometimes girl break up with a guy for reasons out of their control or reasons that prevent the relationship from getting serious despite the guy being great and the girl truly wanting to be with him? or if she decides to end it 99% o the times its cause she lost attraction.
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • results
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|3

Most Helpful Girls

• No offense, but what a stupid question. People (men and women) break up for all kinds of reasons, whether it's circumstances, different goals, alienation, abusiveness, loss of feelings, loss of attraction, or whatever else.

2|2
    2|2
  • No, speaking from experience it’s not always because of a loss of attraction even though it can be. Sometimes it can be due to other reasons. For example, I had to break up with a guy because he was moving away for a year and we tried to make it work and then he wanted to be away longer and I just had to come to the realization it wasn’t going to work for us.

0|0
    0|0
    • If he was at least a 9 on a scale of 0 to 10 in your eyes, you would have moved to be with him.

• No because I have an education to finish and goals that keep me where I am

• Screw your education, not like you are going to a top school like Harvard or Stanford and can't move because of it.

Most Helpful Guys

• It doesn't matter what the reason was, it's her choice and she is fully responsible from it.

Do you think that when a girl breaks up with a guy its always a loss of attraction?

0|0
    0|0
  • There are a million reasons for it based what they are feeling. These feelz could be something they have been feeling for months or years or they could be brand new feelings. It really doesn't take much sometimes.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• No, usually the guy is charming as fuck initially then he becomes an arrogant prick

1|0
    0|1
    • Preach it fellow Canadian!

• Show All
    • Well it's happened to me and her. So it's our opinion. If we didn't have a brain, we'd still be with the assholes. Troll somehwere else man.

• I understand that some people change for the wrost, but in my case i cahnged for the best i started opening emoitionally a little more, showing more affection and basically stopped being a guy so cool no one knows what he thinks, i was slowly opening up to her because i loved her and we had something very nice, all was good and we ended were on the right path... then she started acting weird and a week later suddenly decided its not gonna work out cause as she puts it " we think differently" and then added that things happened fast and scared her and she was hurt in the past...

All i could think is : once i showed her i had actual emoitions she lost interest and attraction, if she was that much into me then nothing would have scared her and she would've fought to stay with me, yet she didn't, literally no other reason exists in my case other than loss of attraction.

• No, sometimes breakups happen because you realize you're not compatible long term. I was with a guy once who told me he was an atheist, and although he was a great guy otherwise, I just couldn't see a future with him since my family is Catholic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh, there's a million reasons why relationships end.

0|0
    0|1
  • No, a lot of times she's still attracted to him but he doesn't treat her well. Or it could be a million other reasons.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not necessarily. Some girls will break up with a guy just because he’s not treating her right even if she still loves him/ finds him attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually he fucks up

0|0
    0|0
  • definitely not.

0|0
    0|0
  • No sometimes the real bad person comes out after some time. Actions more than attraction after a certain point.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I voted yes but not because physical attraction, but rather attraction lost as a person because she has grown sick and tired of that man that she can't stomach him anymore nor be around him without getting angry.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, once the vag-tingles are gone they're NEVER coming back.
    You simply cannot negotiate attraction or desire.

1|0
    0|0
  • If ur 7-10 u don't act like that or if ur a proper minger u don't either 2 average looking will always assume they can do better and will never really be content

0|0
    0|0
  • 58% of women lying their fucking asses off. Women would want a hot guy that they just saw fuck an infant in the ass

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it’s mostly is, unless he is a stupid cunt or live too far !

1|0
    0|0
  • ALWAYS? No. Sometimes? Sure.

1|0
    0|0
  • It can be any reason

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe the guy got broke

0|0
    0|0
  • No all sorts of other reasons.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he's great and she truly wants him she shouldn't break up obviously, what sort of question is this?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes