Do you think that when a girl breaks up with a guy its always a loss of attraction?

Almost every dating "Expert" out there will tell you that when a girl decides to end the relationship its always cause he f*cked up and she lost attraction.

Do sometimes girl break up with a guy for reasons out of their control or reasons that prevent the relationship from getting serious despite the guy being great and the girl truly wanting to be with him? or if she decides to end it 99% o the times its cause she lost attraction.
  • Yes
  • No
  • results
    Vote C

1012

Most Helpful Girls

• No offense, but what a stupid question. People (men and women) break up for all kinds of reasons, whether it's circumstances, different goals, alienation, abusiveness, loss of feelings, loss of attraction, or whatever else.

• No, speaking from experience it’s not always because of a loss of attraction even though it can be. Sometimes it can be due to other reasons. For example, I had to break up with a guy because he was moving away for a year and we tried to make it work and then he wanted to be away longer and I just had to come to the realization it wasn’t going to work for us.

• If he was at least a 9 on a scale of 0 to 10 in your eyes, you would have moved to be with him.

• No because I have an education to finish and goals that keep me where I am

• Screw your education, not like you are going to a top school like Harvard or Stanford and can't move because of it.

Most Helpful Guys

• It doesn't matter what the reason was, it's her choice and she is fully responsible from it.

• There are a million reasons for it based what they are feeling. These feelz could be something they have been feeling for months or years or they could be brand new feelings. It really doesn't take much sometimes.