For the Dumpers? How long after your relationship were you sleeping with someone new?

My ex was sleeping with someone new a week after a huge fight.

This normal?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah, it's just a rebound to someone else. They will find out that you are just exchanging one set of problems for some new ones because you need time to get over the last relationship before you start a new one. If they are over it that fast then the relationship couldn't have been that great or she had someone on the side in waiting. And who is to say the fight was not scripted and it was just a lame way to break up?

0|0
    0|0
    • Fight was started by me. Found out she was sleeping with her cousin’s cousin like a months before us. And sexted him a week before us.
      - we took a break from the talking phase before. And I took a classmate out on a friendly date during that time. No kissing. Just a hug. And when the lunch was over we never talked again. Only in class.
      - during the break another ex sent her flowers. She kept them in her room till they died. she even said her friends told her to “now have a baby with him”
      She was upset about the friendly date with the girl.

Most Helpful Guy

• The person who does the dumping is often mentally checked out and just building up the nerve to deliver the verdict. As soon as they do, they're ready to go again.

0|0
    0|0
    • She told me like 2 days before that she loved me and wanted us to get married one day

• Show All
    • Oh yeah man she treated me so great and just showered me with love. But the minute things fell apart she threw it away like it was nothing.
      Apparently she told me “all the mistakes we went through I have learned from them and applying in my new relation” so best of luck I guess

• Yeah. Go read about borderlines. Will be eye opening.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• My ex waited 48 hours before getting drunk and sleeping with another girl before letting her go through my social media and liking everything I had ever posted. Woke up to a message of him explaining and apologising. It doesn’t take people that long to move on. It’s sad.

0|0
    0|0
  • Relationship? 9 months. Hooking up with a friend? Less than a day.

I wouldn’t consider that weird. It’s sad but not unusual.

0|0
    0|0
    • Were you in love?

• I thought I was. I was just miserable in the relationship and felt used and unattractive. Jumped on the first guy who told me I was pretty, if I’m being honest.

What Guys Said 5

• As a rebound reaction i dont think it's that unusual.

0|1
    0|0
    • Mutual friend told me she had Thanksgiving at his family's house and they go out of town a lot

• Show All
    • Its difficult, i know.

Sounds like you have plans for your future. Good luck in your exams

• I do... I don't think I should look at another girl till I graduate so I can get a better life for myself and attract better people.
      The fact we were together for 2 years hurts more

• I think perhaps that is pretty normal however this doesn’t make it right or recommended

0|0
    0|0
  • Anytime from a few months before hand to a few weeks afterwards.

0|0
    0|0
  • Considering my ex slept with someone while we was together it's not surprising

0|0
    0|0
  • About 26 hrs. I take things slow.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes