For the Dumpers? How long after your relationship were you sleeping with someone new?

My ex was sleeping with someone new a week after a huge fight.

This normal?

36

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah, it's just a rebound to someone else. They will find out that you are just exchanging one set of problems for some new ones because you need time to get over the last relationship before you start a new one. If they are over it that fast then the relationship couldn't have been that great or she had someone on the side in waiting. And who is to say the fight was not scripted and it was just a lame way to break up?

• Fight was started by me. Found out she was sleeping with her cousin’s cousin like a months before us. And sexted him a week before us.
      - we took a break from the talking phase before. And I took a classmate out on a friendly date during that time. No kissing. Just a hug. And when the lunch was over we never talked again. Only in class.
      - during the break another ex sent her flowers. She kept them in her room till they died. she even said her friends told her to “now have a baby with him”
      She was upset about the friendly date with the girl.

Most Helpful Guy

• The person who does the dumping is often mentally checked out and just building up the nerve to deliver the verdict. As soon as they do, they're ready to go again.

• She told me like 2 days before that she loved me and wanted us to get married one day

• Oh yeah man she treated me so great and just showered me with love. But the minute things fell apart she threw it away like it was nothing.
      Apparently she told me “all the mistakes we went through I have learned from them and applying in my new relation” so best of luck I guess

• Yeah. Go read about borderlines. Will be eye opening.