What should I do about this guy?

I feel like I'm unable to move on because he's always on the back of my mind. I'm holding on to that little bit of hope that things will work between us, that's what my heart wants. But my head is telling me that it's never going to work and that I need to move on. But of course being the emotional person that I am, I'm listening to my heart rather than following the logical choice.

I see him online all the time on aim and facebook and that doesn't help. I don't even use aim, I only use it because of him. I sign on hoping he'll talk to me and it kills me to see his username online and not talk to him.

The thing is we never even went out except a few times. So I shouldn't be this attached to him. I don't even know him that well, but of what I do know, I really like. And I want to get to know him...even as friends. But I don't know how to go about doing it.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Well,theres not enough information to tell you what to really do because you're not mentioning reasons why it didn't work.Also,youre not mentioning why he doesn't talk to you when he sees you log in online...whats up with that?I could easily say...well just talk to him.But from this bit of info,it sounds like he may not want to speak to you or that he is ignoring you.

What Guys Said 1

• Give it a try! :D

What Girls Said 1

• It's a bit hard to give anything concrete as there aren't much details. Why do you think it won't work out? And really, the way I see it, guys shouldn't be your life. I say the guy you like should be part of your life, but he shouldn't dominate your life, that's just unhealthy. I think, if you like someone but the feeling is not being reciprocated, move on, because you deserve better than that. Everyone deserves to be loved, and if there are no guys giving that love at the moment, love yourself. Call it selfish or whatever, but I think if you want to be loved, you first have to love yourself.