He f***ed another girl.

my boyfriend cheated on me and f***ed his ex. he came clean and told me, should I forgive him?

56

Most Helpful Guy

• You not wanting to move in with him is not an excuse for cheating and neither is a long distance relationship. He knew he was getting into a long term relationship since the beginning, so he hasn't really have a leg to stand with regards to defending his own actions.

It's not so much that you should never ever forgive someone if they cheat, but the excuses he uses make me suspect that he does not care much for your feelings.

Obviously we don't know 100% the kinda person he is, but don't move in with him just because your scared he will cheat.

Just curious how far away do you live from each other and often do you see each other?

• im from california and he's in florida. he even said he wanted to marry me but he thought I wasn't serious because I turned down his offer.

What Guys Said 5

• i wouldn't, but many idiots do anyway.

• Don't forgive him. Once a cheater is always a cheater.

• no you shouldn't cheaters don't stop usually when someone cheats on another they never quit no matter what they claim

• You should just say OK I forgive you but now I am forgetting you. and say b. byeeee

• IS he ever done sex with you ? anytime you stoppedd him for sex ?

• nope. we just had a long distance relationship, but now he wants me to move in with him, and he said he will buy my ticket. what should I do?

What Girls Said 5

• I'm so sorry :( I know it hurts

So, he's a f***ing disloyal cheater (sorry the bad words), who probably broke your heart and didn't care about you. And neither respected you and the relationship that you both had. (Besides that maybe he still likes his ex, who knows?! There's evidence).

Any good points? He came ''''clean'''' to tell you something. What? That he cheated you with his EX girlfriend, and made you look like a fool).

Does it work for you? Do you still want him as your boyfriend? Can you truly forgive him and continue the relationship? Can you still trust him? Does he deserve a 2nd chance? (Based on who he really is, and so, only you are able to answer it)

It's your life, your relationship, your boyfriend, and your decision...But I think you deserve someone with character, don't you think?! (And yes, everyone can make a mistakes but he was aware of what he was doing when he cheated on you, and still he did..how does it make you feel?

It seems he doesn't deserve you. You're in love, so it's normal to become ''blind'' when it comes to that special person... I think you're asking an obvious answer... My advice is: dump his sorry ass (sorry the bad words lol ) and make him deeply regret for being a cheater and not respecting you. And don't accept him back...Move on there is millions of guys out there, I'm sure you can find someone who wouldn't behave like a jerk, and would honestly appreciate your company. Good luck!

• i can look past it, but the part that bothers me was that he was aware of his actions and disregaurded me. he said he did it because I didn't wanna move in with him and we were in a LDR

• I don't want to sound mean, but his excuses are pathetic. It seems he can't handle a LDR.

Also, he didn't respect the fact that you didn't want to move in with him, and so then he cheated on you? Does it make sense?

I know it hurts, my ex boyfriend of 4 years also cheated on me, but I honeslty think you should move on for good.

• first things first- call his ex and give her a cusing out she will NEVER forget.

second- ditch him. he isnto worth your valuable time.

• why take it on his ex ?

i suggest cusing HIM out so he never forgets than ditch him

• that, too, but the ex cause- well, it depends. did she know yall were together

• you should light him on fire and send him to hell

• no you shouldn't.

• Well if you love him and can look past this I think you should forgive him. Do you think he might want to get back with his ex?