What does a guy mean when he say “it looks like you give good head”?

how does my face, appearance, body or what ever the fuck it is show I give good head? I mean I take the compliment I just don’t understand the statement.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It means he's unlikely to be concerned about YOUR pleasure in bed unless making you cum is about HIS skills.

It means that you should probably date someone else...

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He planting a seed hoping you'll do him, he sounds like a real class act.

1|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Well it is a kind of crass thing to say
    Some guys seem to think you can tell by the shape of the mouth but frankly that is just idiocy and mostly things like that is more like they find the girl interesting in a sexual manner
    A statement like that to a girl basically just means that he would like the girl to suck his dick

0|0
    0|0
  • It means he wants you to give him head

Its not really an appearance thing it more of a like it seems like you would know how i guess

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably thinks you have a nice mouth or that you look like a girl who is sexually advanced. Guys that say that kind of thing so forwardly are morons.

0|0
    0|0
  • DSL's or he's just being really upfront with what he wants..

1|1
    0|0
  • This simply means that you’ve got sex appeal, nothing else. Guys just like to exaggerate things when it comes to sexual stuff

0|0
    0|0
  • He's being an ass. Ignore him.

2|0
    0|0
  • It means Nothing other than he wants

0|0
    0|0
  • It means yiu

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• There's nothing in your appearance that would imply that. He is just being creepy and wishes you'd give him head. 🙄

0|0
    0|0
  • He basically disrespected you. Giving good head isn't something to be proud of... just saying

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes