Guys why would you say this?

My ex called me crazy, but I haven't seen or contacted him since we brokeup. I never stalked his facebook page either. I don't know or care about what he does anymore, we aren't together anymore. So why did he call me crazy? This hardly sounds like a crazy person to me

He was the dumper

30

Most Helpful Girl

• he calls you crazy because you did the opposite of what most girls do! which is an AMAZING thing! most girls go running back after a month or so, you didn't stalk or bother him at all, that thought drove him crazy! you go girl, your doing the right thing! STAY STRONG!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• how do you know he called you crazy?through someone else?

even if he called you crazy that doesn't make you crazy. maybe he is full of spite..maybe he didn't take the breakup well. what else can be the reason... and y do you care

• I think he's still feeling bitter about it...but he's the one who dumped u.he expects to c you sad and running back to him but you didnt.Thats what pissed him off.