Help me with new advice :/ ?

I am a single mum of a 8month old babygirl , I live in California and her father lives in Illinois (wondering why: we were happy about the pregnancy then 2 weeks later he wanted me to fly back home due to him wanting to “move on , be free” while I was 2 months pregnant , he also had slept over a girls house when I was still living there and she dropped him off , I pretty much seen her) well now I’m in my hometown it’s been a year and he’s only seen his daughter 3 times in 8 months , the first time she was 3 weeks old the 2nd time it took him 6 months to see her him saying his job is busy and can’t take off days , 3rd time just recently on November 28 , we have a good parent bonding moments , we have fun. But... now I just found out from mutual friends that he gave the girl who he left me for while I was living in his parents house a ring , and he also purchased a house , now I don’t know what to do I’m crushed , I kind of feel like he was hiding his new home because he told me if I go visit we would be in his parents house , now I don't know what to do

Pls give me advice

14

Most Helpful Guy

• What a jerk...
    Only thing I can think of is talk to him directly and see what's he up to...

• We hardly even talk it’s only when he wants , plus him living almost across the globe sometimes I send him a picture of his daughter so he won’t forget, sometimes he forgets and makes it about him

Most Helpful Girl

• What is there to decide? He’s already made the choice for you hun, time to move on. You’re parenting on your own already so it’s not really a huge adjustment on that front - the feelings just need to catch up