How do I get boy A back?

boy A's name is michael and boy B's name is beast. while me and michael were a thing I like beast and beast liked me so I guess we were a thing too. michael ended it with me and is now with another girl. beast just left to out of the country. I really want michael back any ideas of how I can do this ?

* A thing is a term used when 2 people like each other .. like an item*

33

Most Helpful Guy

• beast? what a bitchin' name. I gotta go change my crummy name immediately now.

What Guys Said 2

• Agreed. You don't deserve him back. He's with another girl because of your mistake, let him go. Besides, you're young. He's not the one you're gonna marry so go find someone else you can screw over.

• You don't. You screwed up.

What Girls Said 3

• You need to find another guy and just take this as a lesson learned. No one likes to be the other person or second choice. Next time just find a guy you like and stick to him and only him.

• Beast sounds better, I like that name

• You can't get boy A back..you screwed up as was mentioned in one of the comments.

Find yourself a boy C and make sure he is the one you want to be with.