When it's so back and forth, should I just move forward??

Why is it that a guy will pursue you, have chemistry, keep in touch, then slows down, then picks up the pace again, then slows down, then keeps a steady pace, but becomes pretty lame with responses, then completely stops for a few days, then BAM, its back to being awesome, then stops...and THEN its like I get way way over it and just go about my life then he interjects yet again!...

22

Most Helpful Girl

• I am experiencing the same thing, but because I like him so much he has me stringing on hoping. My gut feeling though is to forget him, because if you really like somebody you make real and steady attempts to be with them, it seems like he's holding out for something 'better' , because he knows you like him and he has you in the bag already or there is someone in his life and he doesn't want to lead you on, when things are bad and he thinks he can move on he is good with you, when things get better he slips away. I say move on, these games aren't good to the heart.

What Guys Said 2

• sounds like he's jerking off to your photos

• sounds like he is playing the field and doesn't know what he wants... be honest. tell him your fed up with the game that he is playing

What Girls Said 1

• I hAve this exact problem to. He drives me crazy! I am trying to get over it quick and just move on but it's hard to when he tries to talk to me on one of his good days