Do you think multiple breakups occur when both parties love each other too much?

https://youtu.be/dOYG6gzqDW8

Watch the video

Do you think these "relationship experts" are right?
Do you think multiple breakups (breaking up 4 times or 5 times or 6 times.. etc) occur when both parties love each other too much? And so one little mistake will cause a big fight?
And there was a lot of love and passion?
  • True
  • False

42

Most Helpful Guy

• 1."Do you think these "relationship experts" are right?"

Are they really relationship experts or are they just two men who may have had some relationship and have made a video on this?

Well, if they are indeed certified relationship experts then I won't question their knowledge or what they are saying but yes as an individual I don't agree to quite a lot of things they said.

Hence I will vote B.

2. "Do you think multiple breakups (breaking up 4 times or 5 times or 6 times.. etc) occur when both parties love each other too much? And so one little mistake will cause a big fight?"

No, in my personal opinion if two people love each other too much, then yes they can get clingy but if they are aware of their limits then I am sure it would never proceed towards a big fight, argument or towards a break up.

• do you think if someone was clingy in a relationship and they broke up do you think that person can change and come back and give the relationship another try

Most Helpful Girl

• There are a lot of factors, but to put it bluntly, love is a scary fucking thing to anybody, even those that are ready for it. And so few people are actually ready for it. Love takes so much, and I think any couple that stays together forever is going to go through their share of hardships, and those hardships may include a breakup or two. What's important is that they stay together in the end though.