Do you think multiple breakups occur when both parties love each other too much?

https://youtu.be/dOYG6gzqDW8

Watch the video

Do you think these "relationship experts" are right?
Do you think multiple breakups (breaking up 4 times or 5 times or 6 times.. etc) occur when both parties love each other too much? And so one little mistake will cause a big fight?
And there was a lot of love and passion?
  • True
    Vote A
  • False
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• 1."Do you think these "relationship experts" are right?"

Are they really relationship experts or are they just two men who may have had some relationship and have made a video on this?

Well, if they are indeed certified relationship experts then I won't question their knowledge or what they are saying but yes as an individual I don't agree to quite a lot of things they said.

Hence I will vote B.

2. "Do you think multiple breakups (breaking up 4 times or 5 times or 6 times.. etc) occur when both parties love each other too much? And so one little mistake will cause a big fight?"

No, in my personal opinion if two people love each other too much, then yes they can get clingy but if they are aware of their limits then I am sure it would never proceed towards a big fight, argument or towards a break up.

0|0
    0|0
    • do you think if someone was clingy in a relationship and they broke up do you think that person can change and come back and give the relationship another try

Most Helpful Girl

• There are a lot of factors, but to put it bluntly, love is a scary fucking thing to anybody, even those that are ready for it. And so few people are actually ready for it. Love takes so much, and I think any couple that stays together forever is going to go through their share of hardships, and those hardships may include a breakup or two. What's important is that they stay together in the end though.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• For me, the concept is "too much love", is when you love someone or something more or better than you love yourself. This tips the scales toward unhealthy obsession.

If you don't love yourself, you're not ready to love anyone else.

1|0
    0|0
  • "The sex is always better when you're mad at me" --HINDER (band)

Hmm when love becomes obsession it becomes unhealthy. I had a very unhealthy relationship with my 3rd boyfriend... we would see each other every day, multiple times a day. THERE WAS NO ROOM TO BREATHE. Love was definitely there... but it was more obsession.

Nowadays, I don't get clingy... I distract myself lol!

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel lime if you truly love someone, you're willing to work it out

Otherwise, why waste you time?

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah I broke up with my ex at least 10 times over 4 years... It was because we were a horrible match and he was too stubborn to accwpt that.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes