What's the best way to react if a girl tells you you're ugly?

just pretend like it doesn't bother you and don't let it show?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• was she kidding or being serious? If she was kidding say it back be like "not as ugly as you ;)" in a flirty way and banter with her. If she was being serious then I 100% agree with brownsugar2011, confidence is so sexy and don't let it get to you. :)

What Girls Said 3

• wow.. really? judging by your picture, for being 30, you're attractive (at least to me). Let don't the other girl let you down.

• wow. Thanks :) Yea I have a baby face.I look about 10 years younger than I am. Your cute.

• Yea, you do look really young lol. So take advantage of that and ask a 20 year old out lol

• Don't let it bother you. Confidence is very sexy.

• That's ridiculous. I don't think people should call people ugly. I would just let it go, but I didn't think people were like that.

What Guys Said 2

• I'd react by saying "that's pretty bold of you to say ...especially since you have tiny snake titties and a man face, and your breath smells like someone took a sh*t in your mouth"

..or something to that effect, lol

• baaaaaaaahahaha! omgosh omgosh

• That's a good one too. I haven't been called ugly in a while, last time I was I told the girl "at least I'm not a stuck up **** with a fat ass who thinks she's perfect." That was back in high school, made her bawl her eyes out to the school counselor lol.

• Ignore her, she probably has zillions of head problems anyways.