I need help with back acne, I'm covered with it

I back acne, like little red spots all over my back. Has anyone got any advice or suggest on how I can get rid of this.

62

Most Helpful Girl

• u need to buy good medicated soap, a lot of brands make acne body washes now like neutrogena, and just get a loofa and scrub your back when you shower everyday, there are a lot of organic soap bars available too made with tea tree oil, check the body shop or online websites

also make sure you shower after the gym or anytime you sweat, you don't want bacteria to build up on your skin when sweat is reabsorbed

buy some benzoyl peroxide generic cream and rub it on your back

drink lots of water and eat good fruits and veggies to detox your body

What Girls Said 5

• I went to a dermatologist and he recommended Cetaphyl. Its a kind of soap that you can buy at wal mart. Its not too expensive, around $5 per bar, and its worked wonders for me.

Also, Proactive makes a new body wash that I've heard works pretty well. My best friend is on it and she's completely cleared up.

Best of luck!

• i had issues with acne once & went to to see a dermatoligist. but you could try neutrogina products, they are pretty good

• Buy medicated soap. It helps,

• you could probably get on some type of acne medication or get medicated soap.

• this works pretty well

link

What Guys Said 2

• I had those. They went away as I grew older.

• tea tree oil

i had pimples bad also and tea tree oil was awesome, its a natural way of drying out the skin.