Talking about possibly getting back together with my ex? PLEASE HELP!!

So my ex contacted me the other day and was apologizing for being a bit of a d*** ha ha and was telling me how awesome I am etc. I asked him why he broke up with me then and he said timing I guess. But we talked more the next day and he said he felt like he didn't have enough time in the day because he is super busy with work and doesn't know about his future in this city. I told him there are always weekends and that I don't even know about my future here. Where he's from is only 3 hours away and I go there a lot anyway because my dad lives there too so I don't see that as a huge barrier. I'm done school in a year and I've always thought about moving there. The next thing he said was that he has been in long term relationships only to find out that they're on different paths and end up breaking up. But I told him that no one knows what's going to happen in the future and you shouldn't not get into a relationship because you don't know either way if it's going to work out. And I said life is about taking chances. He said he agreed but it was a lot to think about. So I said I would give him time to think. How long should I wait? And do you think there is anything else I can do? I really really want this to work so bad.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Question

PLEASE HELP! Talking about possibly getting back together with my ex...