If you cheated, would you tell?

I'm just curious how many people out there in a long term relationship would tell there partner if they cheated, if so, would you only tell if you were asked

33

Most Helpful Guy

• I would never cheat... so I wouldn't find myself in that situation.

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 3

• I did and he forgave me but I only did it because I didn't have feelings for him any more and it was hard to get out of the relationship. I would keep it to myself but be honest about it if asked. If he didn't ask me about it than I wasn't lieing. I just didn't tell him about it...

• I would have to. I would feel so guilty, especially if I didn't tell.

• I would believe they wouldn't tell...I was in a relationship and we had our ups and downs and I thought that he had been cheating on me (still not sure if he did or not) but I got very drunk with some friends only two guys and two other girls and I was like I love giving head etc. so I cheated on him then... then when I cheated once again when we were in a huge fight, and the person made me feel so special. He made me feel like I was cared for.