Have you ever farted in public?

and someone heard you and smelled it ?

67

Most Helpful Guy

• I did better than that dude, I once broke one of those glass sulfur stink bombs in woodshop class in high school and they had to evacuate the room for like 10 mins. I did the same thing to a gas station once too and the moron behind the counter had to hang his head out of the window...lol

What Guys Said 6

• Yes I have farted in public many times. Once this attractive girl was walking close behind me and it did three huge, loud farts. She pretty much got all covered in the gas that came out my ass. haha.

• i'm known for blasting some

• Yes, these two girls where walking past me and right when they were next to me I ripped a huge and loud fart. I also had a time where this girl was walking behind me and I ripped two huge farts in front of her she was not happy.

• Of course. Who hasn't?

• I did...but I blamed it on the fat guy. Problem solved!

• I have farted in public but it wasn't loud and I didn't notice anybody looking at me so they don't know that it came from me. I have farted in front of my friends many times during lunch time at school.

What Girls Said 6

• i have I was super embarrassed my boyfriend told a joke and it was hilarious, so I guess one slid out lol...he responded by saying "oh, now its a party" LOL which made me laugh even harder, I never asked him if he smelled it though lol

• Gross! you people disgust me D<

*hypocrisy*

• Everyone has farted in public, it's a natural human function. I just make mine silent :P

• oh hell yes...try and find someone who hasn't haha

• Yes

• Everyone does.