I don't understand women...help!!

my ex always acts like she hates me and is kind of a bitch (sorry) sometimes. When I ask her she always says she still cares/loves me. we just had a bad breakup and I recently texted her. I want to work things out but I don't know what to do. please help!

51

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow! she sounds like me! I was with my ex for over 5 years who was also my first. Weve been broke up for almost 2 yrs. He told me we couldn't work it out, so I tried to move on. He has never stopped contacting me. I've been nothing but angry/mean towards him because I'm hurt. I figured if I hid my feelings & pushed him away I could get over him. I've talked to other guys, etc. I wouldn't give my ex the time of day, because I was so hurt. In all honesty I was a real BITCH towards him! Just like your saying your ex is doing. Recently I found out he had a girlfriend, he didn't tell me about. He said he didn't want to tell me because he still loved & had feelings for me and was afraid Id hate him. He said he thought I moved on, because I was so mean to him when he tried to talk to me. I never gave him the time & showed NO feelings. Now I've realized I was lying to myself, and him. Your ex is acting this way because she is hurt. & still loves and cares. That's why she's angry. I told my ex if he truly loved me he should have fought for me, I guess us girls want you guys to jump through fire hoops or something. But if she is in this mind frame, you may have to give her space. I'd say write her a letter, explaining your sorry you hurt her, you didn't realize what you had, and you really want to work things out. Tell her you understand why she is angry. Tell her you will give her the space she needs & to contact you when she's ready. You have to make her miss you. You can't let her know your "waiting" for her. I thought I had my ex in my pocket. I thought he was always going to be there, so I went about my business, not caring that I was hurting his feelings by talking to other guys, etc. At the same time, I wasn't listening or paying attention to his actions saying he wanted me back. Now he has a girlfriend & I WISH I told him how I really felt & what I really wanted! Now I'm stuck wishing I had him & he's in a relationship, that I'm not sure if he wants to be in. Only time will tell. I think from my experience with this, the action plan I suggested would have worked best for me. Best Wishes. Keep us updated! =)

What Girls Said 4

• sorry do you mean you want to get back together with her?

• well this is what happens after breakup... you get so angry with this guy... call him names...but deep down you still love him... oh well...let the feelings settle down then ask her again!

• I went through a break up with my boyfriend a few months ago. Now, I don't know your Girlfriend but from personal experience I feel like I can relate. I still care about my Ex VERY much, but whenever we talk, I put up a front. Since I got hurt by him, I decided to not let that happen again. Sometimes I can come off as being a jerk, but really deep down inside I miss him terribly.

If your Ex is not normally a jerk, I would think it could be related to that.

Try being honest with her about how you feel.

Goodluck!

• hiya first of all sorry to hear about your break up. I have recently had a break up too and I know its not very nice. sometimes girls find it hard to talk about their feelings and other times girls just don't want to hurt you so they don't say much. it sounds to me like she loves you but may not be IN LOVE with you anymore. just give her sapce and time and if she does love you and want to be with you then she will get in touch. I know its hard but its really the only thing you can do. if you pester her too much you might push her further away. good luck. x

What Guys Said 1

• Well, get yourself a good game plan going and win her back before she's messing around with a new guy.. this guy can get you started => link