Should I back off a little and she what happens?

OK so I really like this girl and I know she likes me back but she never really seems to show interest for me, when we are together I will ask her questions and stuff about her and she never really asks about me, and when we text I'm the one that starts it 99% of the time. It confuses the hell outta me and if I didn't know she liked me I would think that she wasn't as into me. So girls, should I be more distant and she if she misses me more and wants to maybe text me and stuff on her own or should I just not worry about it? I think there is a possibility that she might be intimidated be me in a way and that's why she is acting so different but I'm not sure, I haven't had good luck with girls in the past so I don't know what's going on really.
+1 y
Bah, I said "she" in the title instead of see...Im pretty smart eh.
+1 y
She is also in a relationship right now, long distance. That might help haha. It is a very complicated situation.
+1 y
Wow, I'm in a worse situation than I thought. I hope your wrong moosh, I will take your advice and lay off though. Thank you.
+1 y
Why does it keep copying my update every time I refresh the page haha
3
2