Girls...would you date a guy that just left his pregnant GF?

. If a guy was interested in you, and you knew he just left a girl that he got pregnant...and they were arguing, would you date him? Knowing that was the situation.

The ex Boyfriend and I are expecting a child. We are in our 30s/40s. He decided he didn't want a relationship with me and thought it would be good to tell me that "he has been seeing two other girls." We have lashed out at each other several times, but now he has his "new GF" involved. He also went to the police department to say I was harassing him but he got in trouble for contacting me also. So he has requested "NO CONTACT" at all from me. That tells me he has completely walked. He also has had his "GF" answer his phone the few times I have called him to talk about the baby. How do I get out of this slump? I know the baby is the most important thing now, but so is my mental stability. Is he just angry or is he truly out of the babies life or is the new Girlfriend the influence here?

I do stay true to my word...as long as he is with the girl he cheated on me with he will never see this baby.

0
1