Camille Grammer and Kelsey split, let the mud-slinging ensue.

Why in the world do celebrities insist on airing their dirty laundry when they break up? camille grammer and kelsey grammer are headed for divorce, and now it's all over the news, letting the whole world know what their problems are!

do you air your dirty laundry when you split up? why do celebs do this?

37

Most Helpful Guy

• sorry but..who?

Anyway to answer your question - no, I don't air my dirty laundry; besides, since I became an adult, I took care of it myself..I guess that's the difference between these kind of celebrity people and me..they still don't know how to behave like an adult..

What you're describing from their behavior, is called "to tell on someone", and afaik, that's childish behavior..don't take these people are your role-model please..

but again, I have no idea who you're talking about.. :-)

What Guys Said 6

• i don't know who these people are, it being on the news is because we have sh*tty media that would rather tell us about frivolous things like celebrity scandals.

• sometimes, when someone hurts you (or if you THINK someone else hurt you, because you don't want to accept any responsibility) you have a need to make the other party appear like the bad guy to the world.

sometimes, people can't move on on and get over it after a painful event, they are driven to be drama queens

• Why do you care? go outside or something. if you were to keel over and die right now celebrities woulnt even give a sh*t about you

• Because the limelight is where celebrities make money.

• You need a life

• I don't care

What Girls Said 3

• y do it because it gets them in the news and every time something is written about them they get money. not all celebs are like this though.

• Kelsey blinsided her and left her for another woman. So you can understand why that would make her feel angry and bitter

• it's not a big deal