Valintines day help?

well am my boyfriends first proper girlfriend and we were gonna do something special for valintines day! but I am going to vist my sister in germany for 3 weeks all the way through feburary! so I won't be able to see him

so we desided to do something before and after I go and come back I said I do his valintines treat before I go and his when I get back but I don't have a clue what to get him!

he is a complete nerd neary has all the dvd out at the moment and he has all the latest games and we can't have sex becuase we rarely have time to areselfs to do it!

help!

11

What Guys Said 1

• Lol, what to get him? Hmm maybe some mail order props from his favorite game or since it won't arrive in time an IOU and a proper kiss from a proper GF.

What Girls Said 1

• You should cook a meal for 2 together, a candel lit dinner. Then you could play videogames.