Should I just leave it?

I asked how he was via text conversation haven't heard back for 1 week...game or lack of interest?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• Id say lack of interest at this point. If you've been initiating most of the conversations etc, he is not interested - unless he is me - I usually wait months before talking to a woman, but 99.9999% of straight single guys who are interested most likely wouldn't be that stupid

• Well we have history and he has been initiator for most part, but recently moved away 1.5 hrs away...if I text him he will respond fast, I called him, he said he was busy but would call me in a day or so, well that was 5 days ago?

• Well then I guess it depends how close the two of you were, how long you were together, etc. Texts get dropped sometimes, so I never like relying on those when deciding whether to continue pursuing someone or not. I guess it probably wouldn't hurt to call him in a week or something to see what's up, since he initiates a lot and responds right away. He might have moved away for work or something that requires a lot of his time

What Guys Said 2

• Have you seen your body? I don't think he could have lack of interest if he was straight ...maybe he's gay?

• leave it

What Girls Said 0