Get angry, get even, let it go?
If your other half was cheating on you, how would you react?
What Girls Said 2
Hmm it depends on how I find out. If I found out via a friend who has valid proof that he did, like a pic, then I would just never talk to him again,delete him from FB and my phone and just simply disappear. BUT if I were to catch him cheating on me, I would go up to him and probably insult him really loudly, something between the lines of "your d*** was too small any way, EVEN if it's not true" so that I can embarrass him and then I'll just walk away. If he tells me to my face he cheated I will thank him for being honest with me and end it nicely. I respect honesty a lot.0
I'd be very sad and crying all day long, it's happened before :'(2
What Guys Said 7
I was so unfathomably angry. It was right before prom too that I found out.
TO SUMMARIZE the POST-CHEATING REVENGE!
1. Fucked her two best friends within week (aka BFF-A, and BFF-B).
2. Provoked her brother into a fight by insulting his sister and whooped his ass at school, only a 3-day in school suspension because I was ranked 7th out of 650+ students for my graduating class. Dean of Students had to physically rip me off her brother. Her brother had a 7-day suspension.
3. Found out the guy (guy #1) she was cheating on me with (he didn't know I dated her, but same high school), befriended him and worked out with him, beat the sh*t out of him when we decided to both sign up for boxing at the local Y that summer. Then got him to date one of her best friends (BFF-A), mainly because she put out for him. Then I explained to him what ex-GF did, he laughed and said that was the reason I punched so hard. I am still friends with him.
4. Continued f***ing one of her best friends (BFF-B) that entire summer after senior year.
5. Told the next guy (guy #2) she was dating, that I used to date her and said she was closet anal whore. When he found out she hated anal and realized I had insulted her, he tried to fight me. I was chillin with guy #1 and BFF-B. We basically boxed each other all summer...so Guy #2 was owned. Ex-gf stopped being BFFs with BFF-B after she saw me hanging out with her.
6. Fucked BFF-A on 4th of July, after Guy #1 broke up with her because he was going to college in Germany. Hung out with Guy #1 and BFF-B that same night. We convinced BFF-A that exGF was a bad friend (e.g. she stopped being friends with BFF-B because she hung out with me).
7. Guy #1, BFF-A, BFF-B, and I wrote a letter to her saying how much of a bitch she was, and how much she lost out.
In ALL my other relationships, I ended them amicably, mostly because none of those girls cheated on me.
Man, I was such a jerk when I was 18.0
I'd simply say: "See ya, hope it was a good lay..."1
i've been there. sure it's normal to get angry but you have to just move on, life is too short to dwell in anger or misery over it.0
A simple, clean cut. I pack up and leave, no need to get angry and do stupid things.1
I would just let it go. That would be a violation of my trust and would end our relationship, but I wouldn't harbor a grudge.1
It might be a little bit of a turn on...0
Feel hurt and crushed, but immediately push her away to the level of a distant stranger and move on.0
Select as Most Helpful Opinion?
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.