If your other half was cheating on you, how would you react?

Get angry, get even, let it go?

28

Most Helpful Guy

• You got 10 seconds to get your sh*t and get the fucc out of my place.

10 fuccing seconds... 5..4..3..2..1..0... GET OUT D:<

*grabs metal pipe*

seriously, I'll be mad

What Girls Said 2

• Hmm it depends on how I find out. If I found out via a friend who has valid proof that he did, like a pic, then I would just never talk to him again,delete him from FB and my phone and just simply disappear. BUT if I were to catch him cheating on me, I would go up to him and probably insult him really loudly, something between the lines of "your d*** was too small any way, EVEN if it's not true" so that I can embarrass him and then I'll just walk away. If he tells me to my face he cheated I will thank him for being honest with me and end it nicely. I respect honesty a lot.

• I'd be very sad and crying all day long, it's happened before :'(

• I honestly can't see why anyone would cheat on you! :)

What Guys Said 7

• I was so unfathomably angry. It was right before prom too that I found out.

TO SUMMARIZE the POST-CHEATING REVENGE!

1. Fucked her two best friends within week (aka BFF-A, and BFF-B).

2. Provoked her brother into a fight by insulting his sister and whooped his ass at school, only a 3-day in school suspension because I was ranked 7th out of 650+ students for my graduating class. Dean of Students had to physically rip me off her brother. Her brother had a 7-day suspension.

3. Found out the guy (guy #1) she was cheating on me with (he didn't know I dated her, but same high school), befriended him and worked out with him, beat the sh*t out of him when we decided to both sign up for boxing at the local Y that summer. Then got him to date one of her best friends (BFF-A), mainly because she put out for him. Then I explained to him what ex-GF did, he laughed and said that was the reason I punched so hard. I am still friends with him.

4. Continued f***ing one of her best friends (BFF-B) that entire summer after senior year.

5. Told the next guy (guy #2) she was dating, that I used to date her and said she was closet anal whore. When he found out she hated anal and realized I had insulted her, he tried to fight me. I was chillin with guy #1 and BFF-B. We basically boxed each other all summer...so Guy #2 was owned. Ex-gf stopped being BFFs with BFF-B after she saw me hanging out with her.

6. Fucked BFF-A on 4th of July, after Guy #1 broke up with her because he was going to college in Germany. Hung out with Guy #1 and BFF-B that same night. We convinced BFF-A that exGF was a bad friend (e.g. she stopped being friends with BFF-B because she hung out with me).

7. Guy #1, BFF-A, BFF-B, and I wrote a letter to her saying how much of a bitch she was, and how much she lost out.

In ALL my other relationships, I ended them amicably, mostly because none of those girls cheated on me.

Man, I was such a jerk when I was 18.

• Dude I'm speechless

• Yeah, her BFFs told me because they felt I didn't deserve it and they were shocked that the ex-gf banged Guy #1 impulsively. I didn't go to my senior prom because I was basically a cuckold-ed boyfriend, and senior prom then was kinda a big deal as a senior. Also, I'm an Asian guy and she was white, so she cheating with a white guy set off some added racial rage.

Whatever. One burned bridge, three new ones, and one lusty summer. Went to 9% body fat from boxing too, down from 15%. Good times.

• I'd simply say: "See ya, hope it was a good lay..."

• i've been there. sure it's normal to get angry but you have to just move on, life is too short to dwell in anger or misery over it.

• A simple, clean cut. I pack up and leave, no need to get angry and do stupid things.

• I would just let it go. That would be a violation of my trust and would end our relationship, but I wouldn't harbor a grudge.

• It might be a little bit of a turn on...

• Feel hurt and crushed, but immediately push her away to the level of a distant stranger and move on.