This morning waking up

this morning I am waking and my heart feels split into two still no word from my ex I'm actually hurt but I'm not showing it in my everyday life I go on with my day still normally but still heard nothing I can't let myself cry but I still love him so much just don't get how come he can turn his back on me and never look back I don't feel that he ever loved me how can you love somebody who is always been there for you and you turn yo back and never look back I love him so much but he doesn't give a damn bout me and walking away is so hard when you wanna go back but I can't he don't talk to me he doesn't call me or come and see me he doesn't even text me back its been a week and no word from him can't believe he is so cold towards me when he claim to love me so much I guess ha never did

21

Most Helpful Girl

• I went through the same thing. You need to try and forget he ever existed go out on fun dates with friends and even some guys. Try to focus your attention on the opposite of what he is. If he is truly a jerk to you then he is not worth your time and you need to realize that. Not to be mean. But it really sounds like he doesn't care about you. And why be in a relationship with someone who doesn't want to spend time with you? Start doing things. I learned to play an instrument. I took lessons and focused on that. It took my thoughts away from him.

What Guys Said 1

• a week is not that long. I didn't talk to my ex for 2 months!

• he never stopped talking to me for this long the love he must of had died

What Girls Said 1

• On the one hand you must be glad that he is not contacting you, because then the break up will be so much harder, but on the other I understand exactly what you are saying. Just give it some time and if he does contact you, you must be ready to decide what will be the best for you and if he doesn't contact you then you know that you are better off. Move on, because your are worth more that he will then ever realize. Strongs Girl!