My Ex begged me not to find someone so fast!

He left me, Now he doesn't stop calling me, twice a day at least. Wants to talk about our past issues and make sense of it. Asks me not to rush into being with someone esle because it would break his heart and destroy him. He pretty much negged me not to be with anyone.

in the relationship he could not make up his mind. Had commitment issues and doesn't know what he wants.

Now he doesn't stop calling me, twice a day at least. Wants to talk about our past issues and make sense of it. Asks me not to rush into being with someone esle because it would break his heart and destroy him.

He said today that at the end of the relationship I was the one that loved more and he was stopping his love for me because of all the fights we had.

Is he a fool? Is there a screw missing in his head? What the hell does he want?

Another 'little' detail we just had a baby two months ago! He left me many times throughout the pregnancy. He came back freaked out and left and on and on.

What do I do?

What exactly is going on?

01

What Guys Said 1

• Talk to him and tell him he needs to make up his mind or you're moving on. To include seeking another relationship if you so desire. He left you several times and he wants to talk about "breaking his heart and destroying him?" nah... put the pressure on him and off you. Tell him if he feels that he needs to call you so much, he should probably consider maturing a little and try to work it out with you. He doesn't need to be a little girl when it comes to commitment. He didn't seem to have a problem getting you pregnant, so he can at least make up his mind about you. If he wants to talk about past issues, then talk. Do it in one big talk and make him be open and honest with you.

If he can't be with you because of fights... then he's gonna need to learn to mature through that... fights will never disappear, and that's what makes relationships longer. He'd be naive to believe that a good relationship is always kissing and flawless. He needs to pull himself together and quick freaking out and either get back together, or move on. By not wanting you to move on and find someone else, he puts a hold on you to where you're basically under his control. He can't be happy so he doesn't want you to be happy either. Until he can at least figure out a way that works for him.

• Wonderful advice and so right. Thanks for taking time to write. :)

• No problem, good luck with it all! :)

• thanks

What Girls Said 0