Getting together with my ex!!! What should I do?

So I've been talking to my ex the last few days and if you read any of my other questions we had talked about the possibility of getting back together but he still has his reservations and is thinking about it. But I thought it would be good for us to actually hang out since we haven't at all since we broke up pretty much. So I finally got up the nerve to ask him to do something this week and he said yes :). Now is it probably better for me not to bring up anything about the break up when we get together? Just try to have fun? Or should I bring it up at the end of the hang out session? Thanks! Any other advice would be nice too :)

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Well the best way to get someone back is to not see or have any contact with them so they start to see what life without you is like and start to miss you.

But if you can't do that, then don't bring up relationship stuff when you see him... just have fun, so he can see what he's missing out on by not being with you. And most importantly, don't spend more than 90 minutes with him... that way you leave him wanting more.

• Well we had been doing the no contact thing until he initiated it. So hopefully now we can try again :)

What Guys Said 1

• god no do not bring it up. And if he does let him talk, and say lets just have fun today its been a while we can talk about that stuff another time. And really just have fun and flirty.

What Girls Said 1

• Best not to bring it up, but adopt a see-how-it-goes attitude.

The less you try to make things work, the more he would want you back.

Keep it friendly and keep it cool.