I give up on my EX BOYFRIEND.

So my ex boyfriend whose 25 years old wants us to get back together only problem is he doesn't want to make the effort to come see me. His excuse is that he doesn't have a car and that public transportation is too far for him since he's lazy. I don't want to be his taxi driver or having to be the one to make the effort to go see him after all he's the one who claims to be interested. Any advice?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• yes... my advice to you is... congrats- you have figured out how to deal with a lazy, no-good, mooching retard. He is just trying to use you... he is your EX for a reason, hun... Make sure he STAYS your ex... this guy is an idiot. Don;t get back with him (unless you LIKE being used for whatever you have).

What Guys Said 1

• hmm how lazy he is.

well I think you deserve better.

maybe when you will be together, then again he will show his lazy and your relationships will go again downward, so just say no now.

You will get your right boy soon :D Good luck

What Girls Said 2

• Haha, nooo way. I was in the same situation. If he really wanted to see you, he would do it. No matter what. I'd seriously let this guy go. He's not showing much effort.

• Well gosh if you're gonna have this kind of attitude then don't be with him. Sheesh the guy has no car, give him a break. You want him to crawl on his hands and legs to get to you?