Would you take back a girl who dumped you and went out with another guy?

my girlfriend who I totally care for dumped m and started seeing another guy. now she wants to get back with me. I still like her a lot and want her back. but I wanted to ask from experience if any of you have ever gotten back with a girl who did this to you. Does it work out then? Any tips...?

I kind of feel it lowers my self respect and she'll have a lack of respect for me too plus I'm worried that if she did it once, she might do it again. please keep in mind that I like her a LOT still.. thanks..

14

Most Helpful Guy

• guy... grow a backbone. Are you that desperate? Not only tell her to f*** off... but tell her to go find the f***er she left you for, and go f*** his life up...

What Girls Said 1

• Ok I going to pretend my Boyfriend did that and I was in your position.

NO, straight out NO. If she really loves you she wouldn't do that to you. Mate love isn't a game and you love her and if she really loved you she would have not done that. Did she get dumped by that other guy?

But we can't always think negative. Maybe she has truly learnt her mistake and if you forgive her you will be risking an outcome could be bad or good. If you can take one more possible broken heart then go for it. But I'd personally would stick my rude in his face and say "sit on that"

Hope you make the best choice for YOU not for her for your sake cause in the end you feel hurt not her.

Sometimes second chances work sometimes not

• thanks. I don't know who broke up between them two. he is ugly and it was a rebound thing I guess.

• in any case, she's a retard... don't you be a retard by letting her back in

• No worries :D

What Guys Said 3

• ok if all of this is quick decision to leave to get bakc blah blah blah she's selfish crazy looking for whatever. and when whatever comes along your out. however, if a long time has passed you BOTH have dated some other people and you do not just get back together but start spending more and more time together and both realize you want to try again maybe there is a chance. These are two different things though. If you resist for a while and she stays single longing for you, you may have a chance. You do have to be the man though it has to be your decision not hers and she has to show you that she's willing to bust her ass for you. Girls are bad at dealing with their problems in a relationship by turning to another man. So when your not giving her the attention she craves another man will bend over backwards for her and this all seems rosy to her. If you are sure absolutely sure you need to try again, be prepared for pain, if its worth the risk, go in with the understanding that once chance is all she will get and make sure she knows this.

• drop that biatch.. you're not a spare tire.. there are plenty of girls you could like a lot if you were open to it without being a spare tire. and she probably would do it again so when she phones ask her how she feels about being with you again, when she opens up say lol and then hang up.

• Are you crazy for even considering it. She wanted better so let her have him. Now it's your turn to find someone better then her.