How do you IM someone who is not your friend?

^^^^^ hehe (:

thats so weird because I get IM's from people who aren't on my friends list all the time.

thats why I was wondering...

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Click on their profile and then click on chat live which is next to their main pic.

What Guys Said 3

• U can chat with another user , even though he/she ain't your friend if that person is online while you IM them and most importantly, if that person hasn't set their profile to "private". When you go to their page, you can see "online" below their profile pic, click on it, and you can IM them. You cannot do so if they've set their profile to private.

• Well you could request they add you...

• but that's not what I want. lol.

i do not want this person as my friend,

i just merely need a quote to put into my article.

and I will probably need more later, so I would like to simply IM them since its faster.

• just I'm them,if they are intrested then they will have conversation with you

What Girls Said 2

• On GirlsAskGuys, you do need to add users as a friend in order to chat with them. This is to protect your privacy. Simply go to their home page, and add them as a friend.

Thanks!

• Just add them lol and then you can remove them if you want...