Why would a guy break up with you for no reason?

My boyfriend and I were doing so well then yesterday I asked him a question and I feel like he answered kind pissed off and I told him to text me when he was in a better mood or I'll text him when I feel his attitude has changed and he replied "wtf" and I told him not to cuss at me because its disrespectful and he replied "I'm done, I'm always mean to you". Which isn't true, he's so sweet and nice to me, and now he won't even tell me if were still together or why he broke up with me

21

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like he was just seriously stressed. Hopefully, it was the stress or something that was bothering him that was getting to him. It could be that a break-up was on his mind. Just give him some space, but he does owe you to at least talk to you about it even if he doesn't want to be together.

What Guys Said 1

• He's broken up with you; you haven't broken up with him.

He has reasons in his mind that he's not telling you. Perhaps he doesn't want to hurt you or perhaps it's cowardice.

You're wasting your time. Hoping it's all right won't make it all right.

What Girls Said 1

• A similar thing happened to me. I never found out why as my ex wouldn't talk to me.