What do I do about my mom?

My mom asked me to update some of the apps on her iPad so I did. One of the apps needed the software update for the iPad in order to work. I didn't know that at the time. Well when it didn't work after I updated it I took it to the computer to fix it and everything. My mom came storming into my room yelling at me saying every time I try to fix something I just make it worse and that I should just forget it and she would find someone else to do it. Well this upset me so I started to cry and she said not to cry because it wasn't her fault I always messed things up then she left. About thirty minutes later she came in and was being all sweet telling me that we are about to leave and I need to get ready. The only word I said to her was k. She has never been like this before. I think maybe she's on her period lol. What am I supposed to do about it?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Just don't fix things for her then. She can't be mad at you for it. You can tell her straight forward, that you don't want to be responsible if something goes wrong, or you can just say, "oh, I'll do it later after this" and just keep pushing it off.

• A month later and I get best answer! woot! lol I take it then... that things are getting better? Maybe? Hopefully?

What Guys Said 1

• Let it go.

When women are in close contact, there is a phenomenon called ``menstrual synchronicity.'' This may explain it.

What Girls Said 1

• she's probably pmsing nbd she'ss probably get over it