I like someone who has a girlfriend, what do I do?

Okay so I like a guy named John, he has a girlfriend and me and his girlfriend are kinda friends but his ex is one of my best friends. I really like john and I don't know what to do? We flirt with each other a lot well I flirt with him and I think he flirts back but I don't think he knows he's doing it! Some of my friends say tell him I like him and some say no. Ya see me and john are close friends but if I tell him I like him I don't know if I might lose my friendship with his ex CHantelle... Please help me bye telling me what I should do! please and thank you love Lexi.

20

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Honestly, if he has a girlfriend and is flirting with you. Honest to gosh flirting, not just being friendly, I wouldn't date him. Think about it, your friends with his ex, kinda friends with his current GF, and now you. Seems like he is just moving down the line.

I wouldn't say anything about your feeling and back off from him. If his ex is actually your friend it wouldn't be very fair of you. You wouldn't want someone doing that to you, would you?

• He's being a player