Do you believe in zodiac signs?

me and my ex are both cancers and I read that cancers hold grudges the longest out of all the zodiac signs so if you did him wrong like cheated/mistrust it will take awhile for them to ever forgive you, if they ever do again

but I think if you truly love someone its more than just your sign what do you think?

28

Most Helpful Guy

• zodiac readings varies because a person can be a sign but born in a different house meaning they might not have some of the qualities of the typical sign. I have read that they say dating the same sign is 50/50 because you bump heads to much and it's a lot of friction. But the cool thing about signs is if you date somebody ask them what sign they are and you will definitley kind of get a sense of their traits. Even though some of the traits may or may notbe them.

What Guys Said 7

• No. A persons nature is developed through experiences through life, and everyone is differerent. From attraction to reaction. Signs have nothing to do with it.

• so I decided to check out my sign...I went on link

Im a Pisces and it describes me exactly in every category -- personality, qualities/characteristics, career/money, marriage, friendship and love/sex.

I don't check my horoscope daily or anything and don't date based on who they say I would be compatible with.

Maybe I should look into this more...

• I think it's foolish to base a relationship or try to predict one's actions based on a zodiac sign. Life experiences hold way more weight than astrology imo. Also from my limited understanding of astrology(thanks to my ex lol) multiple signs(sun sign, moon sign, etc) make up a person's personality so to say he wouldn't forgive you strictly because his sun sign is cancer doesn't even necessarily fit the rules of astrology.

• Sure, I believe that zodiac signs exist. I just choose to ignore them, mostly. Don't really care too much about 'em.

• My ex is a cancer, she would get mad for the smallest things and was extremely picky about everything and just stay mad for a while. Cancers are suppose to be the most emotional. My dad and other friend are the same way and they're cancers too. It's probably just a coincidence, but sometimes I think there could be some truth to it.

• no

• astrology is for retards

What Girls Said 2

• I don't believe in zodiac signs at all.

• definitely if its love it's love your sun signs (zodiac) won't interfere.