How can I make a good first impression?

Tomorrow is the first day of classes for me (second semester in college). I'd like to make some good first impressions on my new classmates (especially the girls, of course). What are some tips you can think of that will help me make a good first impression?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• For me, I like it when guys are mellow and laid back. It makes them seem very approachable and interesting because you want to figure them out. Don't be loud and obnoxious or try and be funny. Just be you. If you catch a girl looking, smile at her, or even start a convo with any girls around you. You'll make them feel really comfortable around you and probably even snag a few numbers :)

• Cool, since that would be my tendency anyways! Thanks for the answer!

What Girls Said 2

• okay so you should be like really nice (hold the door open for them or something) smile and just at any chance that you would look good (someone needs help, etc.) just be down to earth and stuff don't be trying to b cool and stuff be funny but not annoying funny don't be awkward and quiet be a polite pushy without being mean about it o and always ask stuff like is this seat taken or something sweet like that

• JUST BE YOU. YOU DONT WANT TO END UP HITTING IT OFF GOOD AND THEN LATER ON YOUR REAL SELF COMES OUT AND SHE DOESNT LIKE IT. THATS BEING FAKE. JUST BE NATURAL

What Guys Said 2

• Don't hesitate to sit next to a girl you think is cute. It will be much less awkward at the beginning of the year than if you just suddenly started sitting next to her halfway through the semester. That way you can set yourself up to ask her to study together for tests.

• Just be yourself and say hello to people. If it's the first day no one will no anyone else either right so they might feel more comfortable around someone that kindof spoke to them then around people there never spoken to... once there just let it go and be yourself.