How to get my ex to spill the truth?

make him crack or cry or break down in front of me, I want to see his feelings for me.

42

Most Helpful Girl

• You can always try to act like a b**** and like you just don't care and see if he starts to feel bad and maybe he will actually cave. Whenever I do that when people have done something stupid, it often works..Not always but I guess I have done some practice so normally it's successful for me.

What Guys Said 2

• boys don't cry so easily! Make him crack! You sound mean! Why not just ask him?

• Why? He's obviously your ex for a reason, chances are he would have already spilled his feelings for you by now if he has any left. And even if he does have any left and didn't show you, he's not going to show you. It's as simple as that, he is your ex, not your boyfriend.

• well what I'm saying is he breaks up with me for like a week and then tries to get with me again constantly.

What Girls Said 3

• You shouldn't need him to cry or break down to show how much he loves you. That's insanity. Just give him time. And if he still doesn't really show you how he feels then ask if he loves you. Ask what you mean to him. Tell him that you don't feel like he really cares about you and see how he replies. But mostly just give it time. Men are, by nature, more closed off with their emotion. It's the subconscious persona that's drilled into them since birth. So let him move at his own pace. And if it really upsets you then talk to him about it, calmly, unassumingly, unaccusingly, reasonably.

• Ah, your ex... missed that bit... In that case, why would you want to? Just move on, find some one better. If he broke up with you then clearly there's not feelings left, and if you broke up with him then why the hell do you want him to? You don't want to be with him any more. And if you're doing it to prove he still does, or as a way for him to earn you back then that's not okay. It's cruel and mean. So just... Move on to someone better, okay? Leave the poor guy alone.

• What's the point in making him crack?

If he hasn't got feelings for you he won't show them.

If he has there would be little signs that he gives off that shows that he cares.

If you make him break down with a lie you will lose him forever!

• You can't really force someone to tell you how they feel, if they want you to know then they will tell you.