I’ve read so many responses from people with broken hearts from being cheated on... Then why do so many people still cheat?

It hurts just to think about it!!I’ve read so many responses from people with broken hearts from being cheated on... Then why do so many people still cheat?

1961

Most Helpful Guys

• It doesn't hurt the cheater.
    And I think most people who have been cheated come to platforms like this to vent or find some humanity or just to not think about the pain or to think more about it...
    Basically you've read so many stories just because many people who have been cheated on want to share them.

• That’s a valid point about the amount of stories I’ve read. Just wish I could see the good stuff too. It’s a bit disheartening.

• You could ask old couples to tell their stories

Most Helpful Girls