What drives you crazy?

What type of girls perfume attracts you the most and makes you want her or turns you on; fruity, sweet, or flowery? What does each make you think about her?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Clean, I am attracted to clean. If I can smell you, in the back of my mind I have to wonder if you are using some perfume to hide the fact you need a bath. That of course is the origin of perfume. In the middle ages people did not bathe, so to improve the stench, they poured on perfume.

What Guys Said 4

• For me, fruity scents do it for me. The scent can have a hint of flowery scent (ex. cherry blossom), but the fruity-sweet scents do it for me. Something about the girl smelling edible ignites a fetish for me... :)

Bath & Body Works scents do this combination very well. You don't have to be fancy to smell good. :)

• im not a big fan of sweet smells at all, they make me feel sick to my stomach. I prefer like a soft vanilla smell, or some kind of fruity smell. but nothing over powering, I can't stand it if I can smell you two tables away. I think the same gos for guys also, nobody likes an overbearing smell of perfume or cologne.

• none of them stand out

• I don't like perfumes on women. I prefer a woman with lotion. A girl I liked back in high school wore a lotion that made me want to stay close to her. It smelled incredible. That was in 2002 so try to find a lotion that was around during that time.

What Girls Said 1

• I wear Calvin Klein Euphoria and my boyfriend loves it. He says he loves it well because it's a really great smell but mostly because it's what I smelt like the fist time we hung out. And it always reminds him of me and it's just a warm, sweet, subtle smell and it just makes him... Think of me.