What would you do if you were in my situation?

I recently found out that I am going to be a dad for the 4th time, problem being its with a good friend of mine and I'm still living in the basement suite under my 3rd childs mother adn she said if I have another child she will make sure the courts take away my rights to my daughter. what would you do?

Updates:
I have a really great job that pays very well and I pay for the whole house but I allow my ex and daughter to live upstairs so I can see my daughter, my other 2 children live with me full timne seeing as their mother lost custody of them,
As for condoms we did use one, they break and the birth control shot isn't 100%, things happen and she is one of my best friends, And we do have self control we waited 10 year to have sex
i was not dating her for 10 years we dated about 10 years ago and broke up becasue I went off to school but remained frineds for the past 10 years my oldest child is 8 the next is 7 and my daughter is 2
i was married to the mother of my first 2 children till my oldest was 3 1/2 and I was dating the mother of my daughter for 2 years before she got pregnant and it went to hell and we split up about 2 months ago, my daughter is 2
my daughters father has been trying to get back with me since I told her I couldn't deal with her family telling me what to do in my family and hitting my 8 and 7 year old for hitting a 14 year old who beats them up
the girl who is pregnant is also on her 4th child, she kept her twins that were rape babies and her youngest who is 3 who was planned (father died when baby was weeks old) and I have helped her with anything and everything since the baby was born

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• A few things.

1) Get a job that pays enough so you can live in your own place and pay for all that child support

2) Get your own house

3) WEAR A GOD DAMN COMDOM

4) IF you do then LEARN HOW TO WEAR IT PROPERLY

5) Have some f***ing self control

6) Grow up.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Congrats on that one big shot. Now how about the other, equally important ones?

• Show All
    • every day. I take mine at the same minute every morning and I come from a family who's had more kids than I can count, Fertile Mertals mum says. And I didn't use condoms when I had sex with my boyfriend, irresponsible, I know, but I'll take credit for anything that comes of it, and nothing has happened. However, if you have been a good father the most she can pull is divided custody between the two of you.

• Defend all you want. You're still stuck in this situation and that's your problem not mine. I'm just telling you what you asked.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• If your fulfilling your obligations and responsibilities as a father, I truly doubt the court will deny you of your rights.

0|0
    0|0
    • Being that you take care of your kids, and provide a home for her as well. I don't think your ex has a leg to stand on. However, if you really think, that she can cause trouble for you, then you should be speaking to an attorney.

• i would have kept it in my pants for starters.

if you want to be able to see your kid, you're gonna have to put up a fight I guess.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes