I Cheated, well sortof... Can I get her back?

Long story short I was a wee bit unhappy with my ex and she did a few vindictive things along the way too how ever it's no excuse.
I had a nosy on tinder and went on a date with another woman, it was a quick drink at a pub but as we parted i lightly kissed her on the lips, it was just a peck, then we parted ways.
That night I had texted the woman and did tell her in the heat of the moment that I should have gone home with her.
The following couple of days I had realized I made a huge mistake, loved my partner to bits and realized I just needed to communicate with her. I texted the woman and told her I was not over my ex girl friend because I had lied saying she was my ex and let her down.
although it was too late she knew someone that knew my partner at the time and they had got together and told on me.
My ex dumped me for good, even though I never slept with this woman. it has been a month, she's blocked me on all forms of social media and I am pretty sure she hates me and has already been on a date with another man.
I love this woman and want her back, I have written song's, poems letters, sent cakes flowers. What more can I do?

21