Why is my ex drinking a lot when he left me for someone else?

My ex and I broke up on the 2nd on January he asked me for space but found out he wanted to date my friend and dumpted me well I hung out with a group of friends that’s are also his friends 3 days later and my ex started texting one of them what are you guys doing? Why are you with her? And recently he’s been drinking and smoking a lot? I don’t know if this has to do with me he left me for someone else shouldn’t he be happy?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Sounds like he’s spiralling, I would stay away. He’s being destructive.

1|0
    0|0
  • im shocked you got dumped. Is your girlfriend a model? Because you look hot

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

Is my girlfriend a model? I’m straight

• 3d

My Director "s wife , calls her female freind Girlfriend

• 3d

Ohh my friend no she’s not actually she’s well known around school let’s just say he choice a girl that’s been past around over his day one which was me

• He's celebrating?

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

At age 16?

• Show All
    • 3d

No friendship yes it’s hard to stop caring for someone who because so close to my family and was my bestfriend before anything

• 3d

Unfortunately there isn't much you can do for hin, he need to make those changes. If you want to be there for him should he decide to make those changes then that is up to you. But you need to move on to that next chapter in your life.

What Girls Said 1

• Never let him come back and lave that fake friend too. God I hope karma visits them. And no he problaby will want you back but don't let him

1|0
    0|0
    • 3d

I just don’t understand how drinking will fix anything like did I cause it? And i miss him but not enough to contact him

• 3d

I think he is lost. And yeah don't give him another chance.

Recommended myTakes