He wants to move on but why is he getting so upset?

My ex has made it clear to people and my friends that he wants to “move on” but why is he checking up on my social media why is he getting upset at my friend when I’m hanging out with other guy.( we have no contact)
Updates:
He’s cheated on me multiple times reasons for all our break ups he asked me for a break on the 2nd and I found out he’s dating my friends so I call him to ask and he Denys it gets mad I call again and he said yesss okay and well haven’t spoken to him since...

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It's either he's getting told by someone that you used to be a better person and he feels to blame or he's done something he shouldn't of

0|0
    0|0
    • More like both..

• Show All
    • I know she did because they lasted 2/3 days and then broke up

• So have a talk with him, don't get back with him but try and understand why because if you give him one hint your interesed he's gonna lie

• well maybe he still likes you and is too silly or stupidd to know how to deal with it.

0|0
    0|0
    • I feel like I should be there... but I don’t want to contact him..

• Show All
    • Heard of it but I don’t have it...

• oh... urm i think then maybe you myt need a rebound someone outside both of your freind circles an keep it to urself. i think ur freinds are damaging ur luv lyf. most do trust me.

• Maybe he thinks he made a mistake

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes