Would he have a chance?

OK, girls, you see a guy who's about 5'9", brown hair, brown eyes, kind of a naturlly tanned (italian) & BASICALLY slim, but he USED to be heavier, & he's got a LITTLE tummy in the LOWER part of his abs; it's not TOO big or obvious, but if he leaves ANY shirt hanging out of his pants it will MAKE IT more obvious & seem bigger than it is as the shirt will hang on it and/or hug it, so he feels he HAS to tuck in his shirt! Also, girls who have seen his shirt in & out think guys look geeky that way in GENERAL, but it's what looks best on HIM, sort of the lesser of 2 evils. Would he stand a CHANCE? Would you think he looked that bad or stupid & not give him a second glance JUST because his shirt was tucked in?

50

Most Helpful Girl

• I would definitely give the guy a chance! Looks aren't EVERYTHING! So what if he has a little tummy issue! It just shows he didn't like the way he looked before and did a lot of hrad work to change what he didn't like about himself! So if a girl doesn't date him for that small reason they are too shallow to know a great guy when they see one!

• Aww, thanks... I was more worried about how I've heard girls say like, "Ick! Tuck out that shirt!" but I find that REALLY uncomfterable as I'm REALLY used to tucked in, (I HATE how you move a way or lean back against a tucked out shirt & it can pull at you... I want it tucked & held in place LOL) & that also alows my shirt & jeans to hide & camouflage the tummy! You made me feel much better, though... Thanks again making my night a bit brighter,

• You can message me here. as in this site lol

• Just did LOL Hope to hear back...

What Girls Said 4

• Most women aren't that shallow. Don't worry, if you're a good guy, you should be fine.

P.S. Geeky guys can be cute :)

• Thanks for the answers everybody... I've been told it was a deal breaker, but I guess it's like when guys say that about a girl looking or dressing a certain way, then meet a nice girl & all appearance rules go out the window.. (LOL)

• I think most women women in 18 to 21 are typically still partying all the time and are shallow. this these days and times.

• OK, thanx

• Sounds like your are way too hung up on appearance. I don't know if you've noticed, but there are way more pretty girls with average - ugly guys than the other way around. Regardless, who cares? Girls are way more into personality. Even if you don't look the best, we think your personality makes you way more attractive.

• Thanks, I was hoping... Like I said down below, guys can boast & be like ick, she's got some extra weight? But then they meet & like a girl not quite perfectly slender & that thought goes right out the Window... LOL

• I think you're kinda over reacting about your whole appearance dude. Don't worry not all women go out for looks on a guy since personality plays a major role too! So keep the faith and best of luck to you in finding the right girl for you.

• I really wouldn't give a crap if his shirt was tucked in or out, he sounds hot.

• OH, REALLY? AWW, thanks, hon! You just raised my self confidence through the roof! (LOL) Seriously, You made my day!

• aw, no problem! :)

What Guys Said 0