I'm having a tough time getting over a guy I wasn't official with. What do I do?

It's really driving me nuts. It's really bumming me out. We went on dates here and there for three months and I felt it when he was pulling away. I saw the red flags from the beginning but chose to ignore them because of the good moments and how he made me feel. It makes me mad at myself because I know I deserve better than what I had with him but my heart and mind can't stop replaying good moments between us. We have mutural friends, so we still talk here and there. I really feel sad about this

14

Most Helpful Girl

• Cut off all contact!!! You will never move on and heal if you are still speaking to him and pining for him. You need to accept it is over and move on with your life, that includes talking to him or checking up on him. Focus on yourself and do the things you enjoy without feeling guilty. This is your time to focus on yourself. X

Most Helpful Guy

• The best thing you can do is go out and meet someone new. Also, spend more time with friends and family doing things that will keep your mind distracted and try to enjoy yourself a bit and focus on you.