I want my ex back, but he wants nothing I do with me for no reason.

Advice, guys and girls?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• There is obviously a reason. You may not know that reason but a guy isn't going to date you one day and then when you break up, have no reason to get back with you. There's always a reason. Chances are you will never be able to go back out with him again. If you two do ever get back together it will be on his terms not yours. Just move on, or at least act like you moved on. If there is even the slightest reason he might want to get back with you, you are going to have to make it look like you don't need him. Odds are this still isn't going to work, but that's your best bet. The reason this is is because you want him, but he doesn't want you. So it can get pretty annoying when an ex is trying to get back with you, especially when you don't want anything to do with them. You don't have to find a new boyrfriend to make him jealous,or any of that stupid stuff I see a lot of girls tend to think will work. No! Just move on with your life, and if he wants you and he notices that you aren't showing him any interest he might start initiating contact. Now it is important that you actually listen to him. If he does come back, don't keep acting like you don't need him, but at the same time, don't act like you are desperate. Just talk to him casually. But like I said even this is a slim shot, so don't get your hopes up. You should be prepared to truly move on in real life as well, because chances are you aren't gonna snag him back up.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 3

• Forget it. He's not worth figuring out. Find a new man and focus on YOURSELF not your ex!

• Gotta figure out his reason. Go from there

• there's nothing you can do when a guy is not into you anymore