Must I break no contact?

My ex boyfriend just texted me to find out how I am doing. We haven't had contact in 2weeks. Things didn't end well as he left me to go back to his ex girlfriend. What must I do, text back or just leave it.? I am so confused and I am not ready yet to be friends with him and I don't want to get hurt again. Help?

Thanks for your replies, I haven't contacted him. He caught me off guard last night because I honestly didn't think he would ever contact me again. Don't know what he wants me to say anyway.
I still miss him and some part of me will always love him, but he has hurt me to much and I won't let him continue to do that to me.

31

Most Helpful Guy

• Dont reply, he can't just leave you for an ex. one day and then text you how you doing? he has tocome up with a genuine detailed explanation of why he did this and why he is contacting you again. Until then, just go complete NC which will eventully help you to move on.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 3

• Just leave it. The only thing that matters now is moving on which continuing NC will really help. You are under no obligation to be his friend, and when he broke up with you he gave up his rights to be part of your life.

• leave it 2 weeks is nothing. If he cares he will text you again later on. He did leave you for his ex. remember that.

• just leave it... you do whtever is good fr your emotional well being... stick with no contact.