Has someone ever opened a file attachment folder that contains a virus??

What happened? I want to open this file but it contains a virus that's why I'm asking :)

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Dumb idea. Open it and you download multi megabytes of chaos into your hard drive. 90% of virus is Trojan Horse. It makes the user think it beneficial. Examples: "McAfee has detected potential harmful virus! Download this update to protect your data!" or "Java has added new features, click here to update!". If it pops up and asks you to click on what seems to benefit your computer, PASS ON IT! Even if it sports a genuine looking logo! Go directly to the pertinent website and ONLY download from them. These trojan horse viruses commonly pop up as soon as your browser goes online. Again, go to the pertinent website and hear it straight from the "horse's" mouth!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• I think we all have, but may not know it! Most viiruses can be handled by your computer's anti-virla software, but it's better not to take chances!

• If you know it contains a virus then simple. Don't open it.

• I'm not an idiot, so no

plus I keep my email private and only give to trusted sources, so I don't get them.

• No. They aren't hard to recognize as standing out, and you'd be an idiot to open something you know is malicious. I've had viruses get onto my computer through my internet connection, but I've never been silly enough to download one myself.