Whens the last time you got into an argument? What happened?

So yea, its done. He and I just had a major blowout. I snapped. It was the last time i was going to let him play me. I never said β€œfck” so much in my life πŸ˜‚ anyways, i finally blocked and deleted him like everyone told me i shouldve long ago. I really loved him. I really did. Im hurting but i’ll try to get by. Just sucks i gotta sleep alone tonight. And dont nobody message me bout sexting cause i will cut a hoe right now. That bastard told me repeatedly last night β€œI miss being with you, i love you, i want you.” Then gone try to turn that ish around today saying β€œI mustve got caught in the moment, i meant that i love you no matter what we are and that i ant you in my life regardless of if we together.” Screw him. Go suck a dck btch #FeelFreeToList

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Earlier today with my mom. She got mad at me because she said I wasn't listening to her "as always" even though I was listening to her I just got confused. She always says that the reason I don't understand something must be because I don't listen to what she has to say and it's because "don't care" enough to listen.

I told her "oh shut up don't do this again" snd she shoved my when I trying to grab something out of the storage unit, which was where we were at. We talk about the situation in the car on the way to my therapy appointment, where i talk to him about the situation.

Me and Mom ultimately got mad at one another for stupid things and then we sort of calmed down by realizing how complicated we as humans are and how we interact, especially each other.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry he's putting u through hell but maybe u just need to be alone for now...
    Sometimes I wish I was with me ex still but why so we argue and disagree about things..
    I hope her new boyfriend can handle her depression and shit... lol but not really...

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I was clenaing the fish tank and needed to scrub the ornaments and asked my brother to take the dishes out of the sink. He was pissy and asked why I couldn't do it, as i'm soaked in fish shit πŸ˜…

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Stay strong and hold the course!

0|0
    0|0
  • dont even mention it.. still having nightmares... its not even an argument... it was me going off like a nutjob... so i dont think that really count...

out of control hormones killed it (i had no idea).. working on controling it

0|0
    0|0
  • My girl and I argue a few times; usually about finances. But we always find common ground. I think people that are meant for each other find ways to cope. I know she's for me, so I'll put up with anything that happens. And I know she will, too. I'm not anywhere near perfect. But we do love each other.

0|0
    0|0
    • I was willing to put up with almost anything he did and i prayed every night. But he was gettng worse these last few months. I guess two years was long enough

• I'm sorry for what you had to go through, Dizzy. It's really strange, though. I'm way cross generational; my girlfriend is only 3 years older than you. I've always thought that love is love; the amount of work involved is what changes. I have to stretch my world to fit hers, she has to stretch hers to fit mine. :)

• My dad, trying to get me to have contact with my mom, its ongoing but it is the last argument I had … basically a disagreement where he keeps pleading and asking but I can't help him with that... it is very frustrating

0|0
    0|0
  • The other day over some nonsense about some he said she said that someone texted me about. Had to tell them about themselves and let them know that I wasn't dealing with that shit this year.

0|0
    0|0
  • arguments with SO, non existent, i've had 1 girlfriend for the past 4 years. and that lasted 2 weeks πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜«πŸ˜«

0|0
    0|0
  • About the only thing we argue about is politics (she's left, I'm independent) and even then we usually just agree to disagree.

0|0
    0|0
  • Last month. My boyfriend found out I was snapping @MLGbreezy and he went off. He broke up with, tried to kick me out, etc but its all good now.

0|0
    0|0
    • Girl what made u snapchat another guy

• We’re good friends. It was all innocent. He’s a good friend to me and he’s never tried to do anything or even flirt.

• I am sorry for your pain, and I am impressed by your strength.

0|0
    0|0
  • A few days back... on G@G. Got blocked before I could express my anger

1|0
    0|0
  • Owed me money didn't pay so without saying to much that will get me into trouble.. but i got my money back

0|0
    0|0
  • Long time ago, don't even remember haha.
    I'm not someone who'll easily get into an argument :D

0|0
    0|0
  • And after this question..
    You had phone sex and the night turned out to be great

0|0
    0|0
  • Today I lost one argument to my mom... she won me by holding a kit kat

0|0
    0|0
  • The last argument was before Christmas in regards to a guy I was seeing

0|0