Whens the last time you got into an argument? What happened?

So yea, its done. He and I just had a major blowout. I snapped. It was the last time i was going to let him play me. I never said β€œfck” so much in my life πŸ˜‚ anyways, i finally blocked and deleted him like everyone told me i shouldve long ago. I really loved him. I really did. Im hurting but i’ll try to get by. Just sucks i gotta sleep alone tonight. And dont nobody message me bout sexting cause i will cut a hoe right now. That bastard told me repeatedly last night β€œI miss being with you, i love you, i want you.” Then gone try to turn that ish around today saying β€œI mustve got caught in the moment, i meant that i love you no matter what we are and that i ant you in my life regardless of if we together.” Screw him. Go suck a dck btch #FeelFreeToList

720

Most Helpful Guys

• Earlier today with my mom. She got mad at me because she said I wasn't listening to her "as always" even though I was listening to her I just got confused. She always says that the reason I don't understand something must be because I don't listen to what she has to say and it's because "don't care" enough to listen.

I told her "oh shut up don't do this again" snd she shoved my when I trying to grab something out of the storage unit, which was where we were at. We talk about the situation in the car on the way to my therapy appointment, where i talk to him about the situation.

Me and Mom ultimately got mad at one another for stupid things and then we sort of calmed down by realizing how complicated we as humans are and how we interact, especially each other.

• Sorry he's putting u through hell but maybe u just need to be alone for now...
    Sometimes I wish I was with me ex still but why so we argue and disagree about things..
    I hope her new boyfriend can handle her depression and shit... lol but not really...

Most Helpful Girl

• I was clenaing the fish tank and needed to scrub the ornaments and asked my brother to take the dishes out of the sink. He was pissy and asked why I couldn't do it, as i'm soaked in fish shit πŸ˜…