What do you do when you don't believe in divorce but you married someone who doesn't care how you feel and isn't faithful?

The question pretty much lays it out. I hate the idea of a divorce. We have 4 kids but how do i stay with someone who continues putting me absolutely last especially next to other women.

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• If he doesn’t care about how you feel and on top of that he isn’t faithful? I don’t consider that marriage, doesn’t matter if it says so on a piece of paper. Legally yeah it’s marriage but I feel like I’m that case it’s just a person you live with. So divorce isn’t that bad. I think you should reevaluate your opinion about divorce in this case..

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Why have you married him in the 1st place?
    I appreciate your ideology because that's a true thought about marriage but you must have a discussion with him to fix things up or get helo from a professional, your his wife and you shall always be his 1st priority, i personally wish of there was more girls like you who think the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a tough situation, it takes both people to put in the effort in the relationship. Communicate find out what each of you can do to improve but both have to be willing. Try marriage counseling.

0|0
    0|0
    • He won't

• Show All
    • I agree. Struggling on what that is.

• Yes for sure, definitely not an easy choice. Kind of like is the grass Greener on the other side, maybe, maybe not. Could be better or could be way worse. It's not going to get easier if he don't try to make it better too

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• First seek professional console then if that fails get out … I am not certain why you don’t believe in divorce if its Christianity then JESUS said for marital unfaithfulness you can diverse but if you don’t want divorce for other reasons then just leave

0|0
    0|0
  • You get over your cognitive dissonance and do what you need to do. For yourself and your kids.

1|0
    0|0
  • Find a boyfriend who understands your situation and is willing to wait. When you’ve finally had enough, leave your husband and go be with your boyfriend instead.

0|0
    0|2
  • You're fckd Time too play completedly selfish. Fck everything that moves. Count you r excuses in your down time.

0|0
    0|0
  • That truly sucks. It takes both of you. If he isn’t playing with you. It might be time to put it to rest.

0|0
    0|0
  • You decide what's most important - sticking it out for your kids, or leaving. And you pray.

0|0
    0|0
  • You only have two choices. Stay knowing it will never change or leave

0|0
    0|0
  • Set him up to cheat then divorce is fine in the Lords eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Start realizing this is exactly what divorces were made for.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get divorced any way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Start believing in divorce...

0|0
    0|0
  • No divorce?
    Kill the bastard

0|0
    0|0
  • You change your view on divorce

0|0
    0|0
  • I rack up a lot of points on GaG. Doesn’t help much.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes